The Palm Springs POWER begin a fresh season once again in the Coachella Valley. Entering its 16th season, the collegiate baseball team will once again take the field at Palm Springs Stadium bringing in a new crop of players from Division 1 programs around the country. The Power experienced a bit of a shock in the 2018 season, coming off their 2017 SCCBL championship season the usually dominant team made the playoffs but were unfortunately bumped in the first round getting swept in two, one-run games by the Inland Valley Buccaneers.
- Matt Green from St. Mary’s returning a top hitter from 2018 team (.396 batting average)
- Returning every coach from last year’s staff
- Opening day May 31st 6:35 PM at home including fireworks after game
- Daily deals Tuesday ($2 Beers and Hot dogs) Wednesdays ($1 admission) Saturday (Kids under 12 get in for $2) Sunday ($2 Pints, $2 Ice cream and free bounce house)
- Promotion nights: Bark in the Park, Pride Night, Hockey Night, Cancer Awareness, Jewish Community Night, Republican Night, Democrat Night, Veterans Appreciation Night, Host Family Night, All Faith Night, High School Appreciation Night, Senior Softball night, Superhero Night, First Responder Night, Youth Camp, SCCBL All-Star Game, Rancho Mirage Night, Palm Springs Youth Baseball night, Desert Hot Springs Little League Night.
- Parking in front of Palm Springs Library, off of Baristo Road, and Pavilion parking lot behind right field
- 16th season here in Palm Springs
- 8-time SCCBL Champions
- Youth Camp (June 18th-20th 7:05pm for kids 5-18 years old boys and girls every level)
- Players from Kansas, St Mary’s, Cal Baptist, Utah, UNLV, Iowa, BYU and many more
2019 looks to be a redemption season for the POWER as the team looks to bring home their 9th SCCBL Championship! For our schedule and tickets, visit the links provided below: