Food Service Internship
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Assist the concessions manager with daily concession stand maintenance
* Work and manage concession stand on game days
* Set up and tear down for all games and events at the ballpark
* Other tasks as needed; we are all part of a team and will help each other accomplish all
Requirements for position include:
* Pursuing or completed undergraduate degree
* Good organizational skills
* Good team player with great attitude
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment
* Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights and weekends
The season lasts through January and February, with games played 5-7 days a week. All interns will arrive in early January, a few weeks before the beginning of the season, or as soon as possible (start time is somewhat flexible). The internship ends shortly after the conclusion of the season.
Prospective interns must submit a cover letter and resume to officially apply to the internship program. Applicants should specify in the cover letter the season that they are applying for (Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter) and the position for which they want to be considered. Submissions should be e-mailed to Tyler Hughes, Assistant General Manager.
* The position is paid. College credit available upon request.
* Housing is arranged with local host families for those who need it
* Attire: khaki shorts and team Polo (polo provided by team)
* Hours: Varied (Must be willing to work long hours)
* All interns will be required to stay for the duration of the league if hired