Spring Graphic Design Internship
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Designing flyers for promotional nights, banners for sponsors
* Updating websites on a regular basis including writing articles
* Other tasks as needed; we are all part of a team and will help each other accomplish all duties
Requirements for position include:
* Pursuing or completed undergraduate degree
* Must be proficient with Photoshop and/or InDesign
* HTML and/or experience with WordPress both a plus
* Good organizational skills
* Good team player with great attitude
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment
* Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights and weekends
The spring internship period is from the beginning of March through the middle of May.
Prospective interns must submit a cover letter and resume to officially apply to the internship program. Applicants should specify in the cover letter the season that they are applying for (Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter) and the position for which they want to be considered. Submissions should be e-mailed to Justin Reschke, Vice President of Business Operations (at email@example.com).
* The position is paid. College credit available upon request.
* Housing is arranged with local host families for those who need it
* Hours: Normal work hours of 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Other hours as required.
* All interns will be required to stay for the duration of the internship if hired
* If you know of anyone who may be interested in doing the internship with our professional instructional winter league, The California Winter League, please have them contact our office as well.
* For any inquiries regarding the position, email Justin Reschke or call our offices at (760) 778 – HITS (4487)
The Palm Springs POWER Baseball Club recruits elite collegiate players from around the country to come to Palm Springs and play baseball in the months of June and July. The POWER organization strives to provide affordable entertainment as well as quality baseball for the residents of the Coachella Valley.